Warning: Don't read any further if you shy away from the word "testicle"
Daniel had his 4 year check-up on Friday. Almost everything was great. He screamed like a banshee during the immunizations but other than that he was a trooper. We did however come across two serious issues. He has blood in his urine and his testicles are no longer in the correct spot (meaning they are in his abdomen). We had two ultrasounds yesterday, one for the bladder and kidneys and the other for the testicles. Verdict: his kidneys and bladder all look great. The blood issue is most likely an infection, we are still awaiting lab results to confirm. His testicles on the other hand have retracted and require surgery for both to put them back in the correct spot or it will make him infertile. Jaxon already had one of his put in the correct spot, now Daniel's have just sucked back up into his abdomen when he has always been perfectly fine before. Go figure! And I was told girl's have more problems than boys! No way. I have three sons and so far we have required surgery 50% of the time in this area!
I guess it just gives me more material for Daniel's future embarassment. Poor kid!
12 years ago


7 comments:
When is the surgery? We will keep him in our prayers. My boys are great-- it is my girl that has caused all the problems!!
LOL I died laughing through this. Poor boy! Definitely things to tell the girl friends! :) That is crazy that they would do that. I wonder why. :) I am excited to see you again soon!
Poor guy. Crystal, it isn't funny.
Poor Daniel!:( Do you have the surgery scheduled yet? Can't wait to see you next week!
Good luck with the surgery, poor kid! I hope you get to have your summer in the waves!
Crazy stuff. Did the surgery already happen? Good Luck with that. You are the bravest and most together mom I know. I would be freaking out. I cant believe that you have been down here and I never got a chance to see you. When are you coming again? In case I dont see ya. I hope you have a great Christmas. Love ya.
Poor Daniel. Hope everything goes well and it was fun to see you at the ward Christmas party. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment