12 years ago
Friday, July 9, 2010
Knights
Ever since Jaxon's birthday party at Medieval Times Daniel has insisted he doesn't want to be a Firefighter when he grows up. Now he wants to be a Knight. My dad being the awesome grandpa that he is built them some sturdy shields and cardboard helmets. I provided the 99 cent store swords. Johnny provided the opponent. The living room tournament was hilarious and went on for over an hour! Even Wesley was entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is too funny! I love it! Jaxon is the good knight and Daniel the bad knight! And their helmets and shields are too cool!! I miss your boys too much!!
HA_LARIOUS! I LOVE how Jaxon said I smacked daddy's bootie! And then your dad kept saying shield up shield up! lol Boy are so fun!! Just seeing that right there makes all the hard times worth it! :)
Post a Comment