Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome Home

My little sister Diana and her new baby Junu arrived home from India Tuesday afternoon. We are so excited to have them home. My parent's home is now overflowing with love AND...stuff. We are pretty packed with my parent's, all five of us, and now Diana and Junu sleeping in the living room. My parent's home which was just the two of them for years is now full of laughing babies, giggling boys, and plenty of screams! June is so different from my boys. She has beautiful olive skin, tiny ears, and chubby legs. She holds her arms out to the side like the stay puff marshmallow baby. It is adorable. She blows bubbles and is constantly sticking her tongue out. I love seeing her in all her girly outfits and bows! Every time I look at her I think she can't possibly belong to Diana. It is so crazy to think of my little sister as a mommy.

No comments: