We visited Kidspace Children's Museum in Pasadena a few weeks ago and the boys absolutely loved it. We spent most of our time at the tricycle track in the back and in the waterfall/river where the kids can play in the water. It was a great day.
This week we went again but it was raining so we spent most of our time inside. There are climbing towers, a life size ant hole, and much more. I left the boys with my sister Diana for a few minutes to change Wesley and this is what I came back to. His name is Matty. A Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. The boys were petting him, but I just couldn't make myself do it!
I highly recommend this museum, but it is very pricey. If you can get a membership at one of the reciprocal museums to get into this one on the membership.


No comments:
Post a Comment