JOHNNY * MELODY * DANIEL * JAXON * WESLEY * GARRETT
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Garrett's Blessing Info.
Garrett Benjamin Hulse will be blessed on Sunday, August 7th at 9:00am at the LDS stake center in Hemet, CA. Please let me know if you will be able to make it and I can give you the exact address.
I am still in basic survival mode but I will update my blog soon...I hope...
Melody....he is soooo cute! He looks so much like a little Hulse boy! Yay! Sorry we won't be there for the blessing, Brady's working and a vacation this summer just ain't happening...we'll be there in spirit though. We love you guys & miss ya tons!
We are the Hulse Family - Johnny, Melody, Daniel (7), Jaxon (5 1/2), Wesley (3), and baby Garrett (1). We love to spend time together and share our lives with our friends through this blog.
Johnny is an Electrical Lineman Apprentice with the CA/NV JATC. Rather than be apart we live in a travel trailer and move where ever and when ever he does. So far this arrangement has proven to be an exciting, but very difficult adventure and a great blessing for our family.
4 comments:
we will be there!!!
He is so beautiful!
Melody....he is soooo cute! He looks so much like a little Hulse boy! Yay! Sorry we won't be there for the blessing, Brady's working and a vacation this summer just ain't happening...we'll be there in spirit though. We love you guys & miss ya tons!
I ditto what Heather said, he is beautiful!
Post a Comment