Monday, July 4, 2011

Living the Bachelor Life

Johnny has been living in Bakersfield as a bachelor for over a month now. He has even had a room mate. Another lineman from Tennessee has been crashing on our couch. When I found out our trailer-guest was going to be heading home for a week I decided to go visit Johnny for the holiday weekend to give the boys some much needed daddy time. He has not had much of an opportunity to bond with Garrett and all the boys really miss him. Plus, I miss him a ton too!

The first time I opened our freezer I could not help but laugh.
These two guys really have been living the bachelor life! Our freezer is smaller than a small food cooler but somehow he managed to fit in a gallon bucket of cookies and cream ice cream. Hilarious! I also had to invest in some air wick and scrub the bath tub RIGHT AWAY! I forgot how stinky boys can be when there are no women around to encourage cleanliness!

We plan to move up here for good in a few weeks. I am excited to live together again. Being apart is really hard!


No comments: