The best part about rice is the variety. Every day Jaxon begs for a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. If I let him he would eat slices of rice cheese at every meal. Before rice we used Diaya cheese which is great, but he likes the rice cheese slices better. Of course then there are rice crispy treats and dinners with Spanish rice which is always a big hit. It always makes my life so much easier to be able to tell him YES when he asks for the same food my other boys are eating.
My problem now? He likes eating too much. I find myself regulating his portions because he constantly tells me he's hungry. This morning he had pumpkin pancakes, low fat chocolate soy milk, strawberries, bacon, and coconut strawberry yogurt. Not even 30 minutes later he will follow me around telling me "I'm still hungry!" Is he just a growing boy? Daniel will eat like a horse for breakfast then not really want much of anything for dinner. Do I keep giving Jaxon more? He is built like me. Daniel and Wesley are not. Their body types are different than Jaxon. I have struggled with weight my entire life. I don't want that for him.


2 comments:
Rice cheese? I've never heard of this- where do you get it and what else is in it? Ava has the appetite problem too--I just don't think she has a shut off switch because she will eat until she makes herself sick sometimes. I guess when your entire life revolves around the food you can and can't eat, you develop an unhealthy relationship with it. I just pray they outgrow it.
Oh I am sorry! Sorry that you were cleaning vomit, on your anniversary no less, sorry that you have to worry so much about Jaxon and his health. You are always an example to me Melody.
Post a Comment