Many new things happening but no time to blog...
Here is the run down.
We moved...I am living at my parents for a few weeks while we buy a house close to the Express Way in San Jacinto. At least we will be by my parents so they can help me with the kids while Johnny is gone working. Also this will allow him to take the trailer out to where ever he is working and save on the cost of a hotel. Another guy...or three other guys...are going to share the trailer with him and all split the cost. Johnny told me to do whatever I wanted so I finally made a decision. Once I decided we moved right away so we could get Daniel into the new school in the area where we plan to live. I am really going to miss Ontario, CA but I think this is for the best at this time.
Jaxon has done VERY well with the wheat trial and besides being kind of cranky which I think is just his age and emotional immaturity he has had no noticeable reaction. So, we started trialing dairy. So far so good after the first week. Last food we have to trial will be eggs but I don't plan on jumping into that any time soon.
I AM starting Jaxon in Kindergarten, he turned 5 in June. He is the right age but I planned not to start him due to so many reasons. His food allergies, Pica (yes we have had him tested and he is not nutrient deficient), wetting his pants, emotional tantrums, he still takes 2 hour naps, etc. I also wanted him to be 18 when he graduates. But, after moving so last minute we can not find ANY good preschool options out here. He can't sit home and not go to preschool or kinder this year. I also talked to a friend of mine who has taught Kindergarten at the school he will attend for the last 4 years. She assured me it will do nothing but help him and he can repeat if needed. I am going to start an intensive reading program with him to see if that will help and try to cut out his naps.
So excited to finally get into a house again! I can not wait! Its not my dream house by any means, just an investment property to hopefully sell for a good profit in 3 or so years, but it is a good size. 4 bed rooms, 2 1/2 baths.
Now off to have a nap...the 5 hours I got last night was not enough!
12 years ago


1 comment:
Wow! Crazy life indeed. Good luck with the house closing and moving in. I bet you will feel so much better having a permanent base for the next little while. You are super mom!
Post a Comment