Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Down 115 pounds. I feel so great! Attempting to start jogging. The one frustrating part is that when I buy new clothes they are almost always too big within a week or two. I need to invest in a belt! Another frustrating part is that my boys smack my flabby arms ALL THE TIME! Not quite the quiet church entertainment I was planning.

No house yet. We have had two houses fall through. Bummer. I'm getting discouraged. The other problem is that Johnny's truck is bleeding us dry! Over 4th of July we had to put almost $3K into it when I broke down on the 5 freeway going through the Grapevine. Last week we found out we have to fix the head bolts because we are leaking coolant and carbon is building up in the system causing major issues. Just a mere $6K to fix. Add to that our truck was hit by a drunk driver a week ago. Now we have little for a down payment and need to save again. Discouraging. I cried! A few times! Quite a few times. But, I know the Lord has a plan for us. Johnny reminds me all the time. I need frequent reminding. We are just trying to figure out what comes next. Until then we unexpectedly invaded my parents home. Luckily I have amazing family. Also, Daniel and Jaxon are in school here now and doing very well. I am not in favor of moving them from this school so we are still working toward buying a house in this area. We need some divine intervention and I need to sleep more. Off to bed I go.  

The next picture I post I will plan better and have someone else take it for me instead of a self portrait of me in the bathroom mirror!