On Thanksgiving this year we went to Disneyland with the majority of both of our families (the Hulse & Percival clans) .
People kept telling us it was going to be so busy, but it wasn't. Johnny waited in the longest line (30 min) at Indiana Jones with Daniel and Jaxon (while I rode every ride in Fantasy Land with Garrett and Wesley). Daniel and Jaxon were excited to ride until the got up to the front of the line then chickened out! Ha! We used a front of the line pass they gave us to get on any other ride for Space Mountain as the last ride of the night.Most of Johnny's family went in a different direction than us but we stayed with my parent's and sister's.
Going to Disneyland with kids is a totally different experience than going as a teenager. It felt less rushed to get everything in yet we still did everything we wanted (except Matterhorn which closed when we reached the front of the line, of course!). We even sat and watched a parade, which I had always avoided in the past. I had also planned to stay until close, but the kids were crashing so we left a little early.
We had such a great day! I hope my kids have wonderful memories of going to Disneyland and the magic felt there.
Luckily the rain held off and we had a perfect cool sunshiny day.
Garrett passed out on my dad who was content to hold him. I was so happy to spend the day with family!
Next time I will bring an extra battery or some way to charge my phone so I can take more pictures! Also, we will have to stay a few days to do more of the little stuff and explore CA Adventure.












No comments:
Post a Comment