Friday, January 30, 2009

Hulse Baby #3 01.26.09

Here is Hulse baby #3. The ultrasound tech said I am measuring exactly on my due date - August 27, 2009. I totally and completely think this baby is a boy. Johnny and I make boys. That is just how it works for us. I feel wonderful except for being tired and that is to be expected. I have not been sick at all. If I were having a girl I think I would be sick. I just "feel" that it is a boy and I am okay with that. 

For now we will call "it" peanut, but I like Wesley (**sigh**, it makes me think of Princess Bride). Johnny is thinking Wyatt. He said he wanted Wyatt, Morgan, or Virgil. I vetoed the last two in a heartbeat and told him to stop watching Tombstone! I have issues picking names. I want all my offspring to have a name of their own, no rhyming or all starting with the same letter. They are each unique. I don't even want them to have the same sounding end to their names. I think Wesley Hulse would be a good name. Not to knock Wyatt but I have never been a fan. For some reason I think I would feel the need to dress him as a cowboy his entire life. 

If by chance this baby surprises me, (which I highly doubt) I like the name Eliza. Johnny only likes Eliza if it is spelled Alyza, but that is a little too strange for me! He also likes Angelica but that makes me think of Rugrats. I like Eve, but does that sound strange? Eve Hulse? It seems we need a first name with more than one syllable. 

It is late and I should not be thinking about baby names yet. 30 more weeks to go.

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Yay for making all boys! lol

Rebecca said...

I'm way behind on blogging and didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!! Yeah for #3 you brave girl!