I remember waking up to the sound of Phantom of the Opera on Sunday mornings. My mom played the music so we would be familiar with it before going to the show. My sister and I used to lay in bed at night singing the songs. At one time she and I could recite the entire show word for word. Trust me, that was one sure way to annoy the heck out of my dad! Well, my wonderful, magnificent, talented and otherwise spectacular sister is taking me to Phantom of the Opera in LA for my birthday! Yeah! I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am! I love you sis!
Afterthought: Maybe I should go finish your wedding scrapbook before I come to see you. I mean it is what? Only your third anniversary in March...oops!


1 comment:
It sounds like you had a GREAT time. Very eventful! How is Jaxon? It is always fun to do stuff you never get to do.
Post a Comment