I got him calmed down and Daniel off to preschool then he just sat down next to me and fell asleep. I know I am not supposed to let him go to sleep after hitting his head but honestly he has been up since 5:15 AM and is beyond ready for a nap. By this time he had already be whipped with a hose by Daniel and eaten a nice big handful of mud (I am telling myself it was mud but we do have a dog so that could be questionable). Plus we are trialing soy so who knows how his tummy is feeling. I didn't have the heart to wake him. It was just so darn cute.
My mom has always said this dump truck chair was one of the best things they ever bought my boys. (Ignore my messy computer desk and dirty window, please!)


1 comment:
Poor guy...he looks happy to be sleeping it all off though. I got your comment about the blessing and I think we've got it covered ...maybe just something to drink if you're dying to help :-) We'll see ya Sunday!!!
Post a Comment