Once my parents got here we went to the zoo with Daniel's preschool. We only made it through half of the zoo but it was a great time and the boys were wasted by the time we left. I think they both loved the Stingrays the most. I was afraid they were going to fall in!
They also loved the water area but that didn't last long. It was a beautiful day out of the water so they got cold quickly once they started getting wet.
For Easter we kept it low key. We were going to go to an Easter Festival Saturday morning but it rained so we went to the mall and rode the carousel instead. Easter morning I did do baskets but they had movies instead of candy. Jaxon can't have the candy anyway and Daniel really doesn't need it. Besides he got some that afternoon at Johnny's mom's house. So I don't feel like he was deprived.
I really had a wonderful time with my parents here. My dad even scrubbed my floors while I had to work on Friday. It was AWESOME! Thank you DAD! They took the boys to the dog park and of course spoiled them at the zoo. I love it when my parents come to visit. I am always reminded how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.


No comments:
Post a Comment