...BOY! Yep, # 3 is a boy. I knew it the whole time! Johnny is relieved. He was a little scared to have a girl. I am super excited, but I was expecting this so really I am more comfortable with the idea of a third boy than my first girl. Enjoy the pics. These are only a few. Too many to post.
7 comments:
u cant see the tiny pics
congrats! boys r fun
Congratulations! Boys are so fun, and you guys sure know how to have super super cute ones:) Can't wait to meet this little guy! We need to get together soon!
Congrats!!! He's be a natural addition to the fam!!
You called it! Congratulations! At least you have everything and what is one more running around your place? Piece of cake!
Hey, we remember you! We used to live up the street- I found you on Jenna's blog! Very cute kids, by the way! And another cute one on the way. Congrats!
WOOHOO!!! I love it! I too just knew I was going to have a third boy, and Josh was also relieved just like Johnny was...lol! Yay for all boys! Man...that's a lot of boys in our little neighborhood!
Post a Comment