Wesley eats! Yeah! 
So far Wesley has one tooth (almost 2) and is good with sweet potatoes and squash. He is reacting the same to rice as Jaxon did. He just can't tolerate it! We have tried twice and both times he is up all night and throwing up the next morning. I am not ready to say I think he has EE but we are going to completely avoid rice for now. It does not seem to effect him when I eat it then nurse him. Who knows? I sure don't. Rice is not really the best thing for you anyway, right? Who needs it. Let's just all eat quinoa!


2 comments:
Sorry Melody. I hope it is just a minor hiccup and he gets over it quickly and doesn't end up as bad a Jaxon. It's funny how they are all so different. Rice is Ava's staple! I'm sick of rice everything!
mel, you have the cutest little boys in the world! Wesley is so adorable! He looks so cute! I am really missing be able to hold him and play with him. Pinch his cheeks for me please! :)
Post a Comment