Wesley is, well, in a word AMAZING. It amazes me how I can love one precious baby so much I think I will burst. I call him Bubbleface because he talks and drools and blows bubbles ALL DAY LONG. He talks to his hands, feet, the dogs, anything and everyone. Johnny calls him Gizmo because he is so wonderful and cuddly during the day, then at night he turns into a monster. For a while he would sleep through the night multiple times per week. Then he started waking 3-4 times a night completely hysterical. We are slowly back down to 1-2 times per night and he is getting better. Yes, I tried rice cereal and then stopped. I was not sure if it was upsetting his tummy. Rice is a big allergen for Jaxon so I am being cautious.
Wesley rolls both front to back and back to front now but it still surprises him when he does it. Mostly he rotates in circles on his tummy. He sits upright by himself for a good amount of time and I can tell two little teeth will break through in the next 2-3 weeks. I can almost see them under the skin, hence the drooling. He is so much like Daniel was is scares me. So cute and adorable and you can see the light through his little floppy Dumbo ears. I love it. He laughs all the time and loves to have his neck and thighs tickled.
Wesley is what the scriptures refer to when they talk about finding joy in your posterity.

Wesley is what the scriptures refer to when they talk about finding joy in your posterity.


4 comments:
He is a cutie! I love those bathtub pictures.
Such cute pictures! He is getting so big! It was great talking to you on the phone today, I miss you guys sooooo much!
Thos pics are so cute! What were the bubbles made of? Sorry I have not called this week. It has been pretty crazy and I have been out of it with all the moving and emotions that come with it! I think I will be better next week. I am getting back on the gym wagon and getting myself out of the house! I have stayed in basically all week. I am such a bum! Have fun in LA. Call me for FHE on Monday if you still want to do it! :)
oh my gosh! He is soo big now, and absolutely adorable. The bathtub/bubble pictures are perfect! I just want to kiss and pinch his little cheeks!! Aww, i miss the boys! It looks like you guys had a fun time at the Aquarium too! Give them tons of kisses for me!! And dont let them forget about their Aunt D! :)
Post a Comment