The best Valentine's Day gift I ever received came today! When we arrived at church
Jaxon crawled onto my lap and promptly fell asleep before we were even done with the opening prayer. I laid him on the bench next to me and considered myself lucky. Next I looked over and Wesley was asleep on Johnny's lap. Bonus, 2 out of 3 down for the count. Then to my amazement Daniel crawled onto my lap after the sacrament was passed and fell fast asleep. Oh so sweet. Then to my surprise I looked over again and both Johnny and my dad were asleep. All 5 of the men on my row were O-U-T! I listened to the talks and felt the spirit. It was so peaceful. Silence truly is golden.
I think I might like 11am church better than expected.
2 comments:
Too funny! Glad you got to enjoy the sweet spirit in peace! We got moved to 12 noon church, so I am finally there without feeling like a zombie though it still stinks it is in the middle of every childs nap time. Oh well.
lol I would have poked Johnny and woken him up! ;)
Post a Comment