Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 Things We Love About Jaxon!

10. He has amazing dimples.
9. He likes to be rocked and cuddled.
8. He loves to laugh and has an amazing giggle.
7. His blue eyes melt my heart.
6. He has the heart of his Daddy. They are both so sweet.
5. He sleeps almost 3 hours every day and still takes naps on the bench during sacrament meeting at church.
4. When he pouts he sticks his bottom lip out, puts his chin on his chest, and looks up at you with furrowed brows.
3. He sleeps with a beanie baby kitten or a green beanie bear.
2. He idolizes his brothers.
1. He says "I love you" every day.

1 comment:

Diana Mae said...

AWWW I miss those adorable dimples!!! And I am so sad I missed out on the fun at Midevil Times!! I can imagine you guys all had a blast!!