Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jaxon is 3!

Jaxon's 3rd birthday and my grandmother's 84th birthday were Saturday June 19th. To celebrate we went to see Toy Story 3 then played games at Chuck-e-cheese on Friday. Saturday we headed to Medieval Times with family and friends.
I have been to Medieval Times in both Vegas and New York, but it was not nearly as entertaining as the tournament in Buena Park, CA. Maybe it was because the boys were so enthralled.
We were on the Red Knight's side. Of course he was victorious! Jaxon and Daniel were in complete shock. Their little faces were priceless. I have never seen them both sit still this long before! When they were not sitting in a dead stare they were chanting "Red Knight! Red Knight!"

A big Thank You to all of our family and friends who drove through rough traffic on the 91 to come celebrate with us. We love you and love spending time with you!
And of course what would be a celebration without Johnny's enthusiasm? He was very loud! I thought Wesley would freak out with Johnny screaming Montey Python and Princess Bride quotes in his ear all night but he was more interested in his red flag than anything else!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

it was sooo fun!

Janelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jaxon! I so wish we could have been there! I have something for him. I have had it since before his birthday, but I need your address. Sorry it is so late!