Tuesday, August 17, 2010

R.I.P.

Daniel is obsessed with firefighters. Mostly firefighter clothing. He begged for firefighter boots for months before his 4th birthday. I found these at Target. They were too expensive and two sizes too big, but I could not take the disappointment on his face. 9 months later they were in rough shape. They were broke almost completely in half and the sole was coming off one. Daniel wears them every day. Anywhere. Everywhere. ALL. THE. TIME! The best $17 I have ever spent. So I spent it again! Best $17 I have ever spent twice. We gave him his new pair, the right size this time. He was so excited, but had a hard time giving up the old set.
Like his shirt? I think it is size 3T and he wears it almost every day. My little firefighter or should I say firecracker?

No comments: