12 years ago
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Poor Baby!
After Wesley's party on Saturday he took a turn for the worse. By that evening he had a fever and I suspected an ear infection. Why do kids always get sick on the weekend? I had some prescription ear pain drops so I gave him those and Tylenol thinking we could make it until Monday to see a Pediatrician. We were not so lucky. He started coughing then started swelling. By Sunday afternoon I knew he had pink eye too.
We ended up at a 24 hour Urgent Care in Chino CA at midnight with Wesley's eye swollen shut.
He had Croup, and ear infection and pink eye on both sides. My poor baby was having a rough time. Luckily no one else got it and three medications later Wesley is doing well too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
that is crazy! I think it is going around. My kids got it and so did mark! I think now that school is in session more things like that will emerge.
Post a Comment