Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wesley's 1st Birthday

Wesley had his 1st birthday this past weekend. We celebrated at the Annenberg Beach House in Santa Monica. I reserved a Canopy on the sand which also gave us access to the beach house park and splash pad. The weather was perfect.I made a snake cake with the help of Johnny and Aunt Jeanine. Wesley was a little confused at first when we put it in front of him, but it was not long until he dug in.

He was covered in green frosting by the time he was finished.
Daniel reserved the rice crispy snake head and sat down to feast. Johnny helped him eat it. Jaxon enjoyed a rare box of Nerds. They have a little corn in them so it is not often I give in and let him have a few. Johnny handed him the box which was quickly taken back!

Thank you again to everyone who came. We had a great time eating Mexican food on the beach and celebrating Wesley's first year.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love his cake--and it looks like he did too!