Daniel and Jaxon did better than expected climbing in the snow and sledding. Poor Wesley could not even move his arms but he was so darn cute in all his layers.
Jaxon spent a while trying to make a snowman. It was so cute to see him working away stacking the snow.
Daniel's feet finally got too cold because the boys only had on thick socks and rain boots. We went up for one last sled down the hill. I ended up riding with Daniel down a side we had not been on before. I didn't realize there was a huge rock covered with snow at the bottom. It was so fun flying on the sled over the edge. We were both laughing. But, the look on Johnny's face was not happy. Apparently it was bigger than I realized. Being 16 weeks prego it was probably not the best choice for me and I was sore the next day...but it was still exciting in the moment.
I brought a thermos with hot chocolate for when we were done. Then we ate at a cute little Mexican restaruant in town. So fun! I hope my boys remember these snow days like I remember the days my parents took my sisters and me when we were young.


No comments:
Post a Comment