
Our first Little League season has begun and man is it a lot of work! And money!
Forget just the sign up fees, there are extra uniform parts, working in the snack bar, selling rediculous amounts of chocolate candy bars (you have to buy out if you don't want to sell the candy), all per child. This is just T-ball! I think I am going to lose my mind.
But the boys are having a great time. Even though Jaxon threw a huge crying fit in the dug out because he wanted the helmet Daniel wore to bat (and ended up sitting out the second half the game) I am glad they are having fun. And they look so cute in their uniforms too!


1 comment:
I hear ya on the baseball. I "ditto" your entire post. $$ and time is all worth it if they're having fun, right??...I guess. ;)Our boys are having fun--me, not so much. LOL!
Post a Comment