I have seen him climb the palm tree in my parent's back yard, but never watched what he actually does at work. Today when he went to practice we all went to watch. The boys were ecstatic. They could not stop jumping up and down telling Johnny where to climb on the pole, to spin in circles, or turn around, or free climb like a monkey, etc. It was an awesome family outing. It was fun to see Johnny demonstrate different positions they use while working to maneuver around objects, or reach out for tools.
Reaching out, one foot in.
Riding the pine!
Hanging out!
I went back home feeling really proud of him and all that he learns at work every day. I also felt reassured knowing he is using his safety equipment as he should. Yea babe!


2 comments:
That's awesome! Go Johnny!
That is tooo cool, those pics are great!
Post a Comment