Jaxon is 50 pounds. When he climbs on my lap I always think he is huge! He is too big to lift and too big to let him climb all over me like he did when he was little. I am grateful he is just the right size for his age and his body. We have come along way from my poor little failure to thrive baby!
I got on the scale this morning and passed the 50 pound mark. I have lost just over 50 pounds in 8 weeks. That is an entire 4 year old child. Hurray! I'm not on my computer now but I will post pictures later!..not of me of course, but of Jaxon! haha
12 years ago


4 comments:
How exciting! That is quite amazing- I hope you are feeling well!
That is so fantastic! You better post pictures of your progress, or if nothing else, be taking them for yourself. You are amazing.
Woot, woot! I'm amazed and so very proud of ya!
Awesome!
Post a Comment