Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Before & After

I finally took the time to figure out how to import the pictures from my phone all at once. While importing them I realized why people stare at me now. I know I have been losing weight, 90 pounds in 4 1/2 months to be exact, but my family keeps telling me how different my face looks. Here is 90 pounds of progress seen just in my face. It is cute to see Garrett grow in these pictures too!

 October (almost at my largest ever).



I look more like my sister Jeanine now. 60 pounds to go!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You were always beautiful but I can see so much more confidence and radiance now. Well done Melody!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Wow. And Wow. To see the chnage like this is awesome. You were lovely before, you're lovely now & you will most definitely be lovely (-ier) when you've hit your goal! Ah-ma-zing!

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

You look amazing my friend! Way to go! You look just beautiful and radiant!