Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The "Shorts of Shame"

Being a mom of 4 boys requires that I carry extra clothing everywhere we go for emergency purposes. You know stuff like blow outs, pee pee pants, spills, slides after a rain storm, spontaneous runs through sprinklers, etc. etc. etc. A wonderful lady at my mom's work sends me bags of left over clothes from her boys. Most of the stuff is amazing. Other stuff is just not my style. I adore her and the fact that she sends me stuff on a regular basis, but one item in particular has become legendary. They are ugly shiny blue workout shorts and I dubbed them "the shorts of shame." I take them everywhere and my boys love them. They fit every single one of my boys almost perfectly...kind of like in the traveling pants movie. They are silky smooth and comfortable. I even loan them out to other mom's who may have need. They are so ugly I am guaranteed to get them back without having to ask.

No comments: