So we were all ready for Johnny to head off to Albuquerque and start working when they called and said that the company the union contract with fell through. There are other large jobs coming though and the union rep said we should expect about two week before they call with the next job. Johnny is 3rd on the list, so we know we are going we just don't know when. I guess that gives us a little more time to prepare, but I liked having a firm date. Not knowing details just kills me.
To forget my frustration I took my boys to the play area at the mall and rode the carousel. It was so much fun. Jaxon and Daniel just squeal with delight when I chase them around. Daniel informed me that he was getting out his juice running in circles. I was all for him burning off some of his endless energy. We all were able to take excellent naps this afternoon. I love naps!
I will let everyone know when the next offer comes. In the mean time we are going to start preparing to move to New Mexico. The program is 3 1/2 years then we would probably move back to Mesa. I love Mesa and there is no snow here like there is Albuquerque. I am not a snow girl. Give me heat. I want to be WARM.
12 years ago


2 comments:
At least you know you are going, stinks not having firm details but you are going! That is still exciting.
That sounds great, we wont be the only ones out of Az. I like Albquerque I have been thru there many times. I know a cool hippie there named Raven Mann, if you meet him get to know him well because he grows his own herbs if you know what i mean. Plus you are less than 2 hours from Taos which has the best white water rafting ever. Let us know when you move we will help at least as much as you helped us, haha. Good luck.
Post a Comment