He is my little thinker. He will stare at things for a long time before deciding to smile or scream. He is still up once a night but I am trying to break that habit. Wesley loves to nurse and I am trying to keep him nursing to a year so I can completely skip the bottle stage and go right on to a cup. His favorite past time when not standing is to pull my dad's chest hair.
Wesley has blue eyes but they are more gray than blue, gorgeous. When he smiles it will melt your heart. I am still trying to decide what color his hair will be, maybe a very light brown, but not quite blond like Jaxon. He loves to cuddle. Yesterday he started saying "blah blah." I think he weighs about 17 lbs now and we just moved up to size 3 diapers for containment purposes! Can you tell what present Daddy got after work yesterday?
This video was taken in Hawaii at the beach. He kept falling over due to the uneven ground. Please ignore my "mommy is taking a video" voice. For some reason it comes out whenever I turn the camera on!


No comments:
Post a Comment