Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brothers

Daniel is so funny with Wesley. It really is a love/hate relationship. Sometimes Daniel just can't keep his little hands off Wesley, other times he can't stand to have him around. The other day in a matter of seconds Daniel went from begging to having Wes in his fort (made from chairs and blankets) to shoving him out and dragging him across the floor by his foot.

Today Daniel started playing with Wesley down on the living room floor and decided he was not doing what he wanted him to do. Go figure. The child won't stay put long enough for a diaper change much less anything else Daniel might have in mind!

This was Daniel's solution! His creativity cracks me up.
Later this afternoon Wesley saw Daniel outside swimming with Johnny. He went to the screen door and stayed there until they came inside.
Wesley never stays in one spot for more than a few seconds when he is loose on the floor. He is just fascinated with Daniel. Daniel can make him laugh harder and longer with just one look than I ever have been able to. I am still getting used to having such a calm baby. Daniel and Jaxon were never so pensive.

I love having three boys. It is a crazy life and I have started making "quiet zones" when things get out of hand, but my boys are best friends. I absolutely love that they love each other!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

love the "chair containment!" My boys absolutely loved each other until Ethan could walk and take Andrew's toys. Now they are either best friends or worst enemies!

AZ Larsens said...

I've found that separating the boys works best when things start getting out of hand. A little "quiet time" apart from each other works wonders!

Ashley said...

That is so great that they are such good friends! How fun to have brothers so close in age! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's day! You are one AMAZING mom!!