Monday, December 13, 2010

Lego Land - 3rd times the charm!


We finally made it to Lego Land on Saturday! After our first attempt failing due to the flu and our second due to a 90% chance of rain we finally made it and it was awesome!
My parents joined us for a beautiful day. The best part about Lego Land is that all of the rides are geared toward younger children so there were not many we had to skip due to age and height restrictions.

I do have to say my Dad and I rocked the Fire Fighter challenge against Johnny, Daniel, and Jaxon. I'll admit is was not exactly an even match-up. Jaxon loved the only water ride that was open. Daniel would not go anywhere near it due to the possibility of getting wet.


Poor Wesley was only big enough to go on the boat tour, but he had a great time running around and digging in the Dinosaur zone while others rode the rides. With so many adults we were able to rotate sitting out with him. Even Jaxon did well on the roller coasters and I have a feeling they will be begging me to take them to Magic Mountain when they are a little older.

NOW, if you made it through this post and all the cute pictures of my awesome boys here is the best part...we have some free tickets for anyone who would like them. My parents have two adult tickets good for one day at Lego Land until 12/31/10. AND Johnny and I have two free adult tickets good for one day 01/01/11-03/31/11. Email me if you want to claim them.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a blast! Wish we could have been there! Hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary tomorrow! Love ya!

Crystal said...

Oooo maybe us! IS it no purchase necessary>??