This is the only family picture I have so far from my broth-in-laws wedding in March. I am not too excited about my akward smile, but overall not too bad for the five of us and me being prego. The three boys were actually cooperating. Wesley was just bored and eying the cool motorcycle behind the photographer. They look so sweet and innocent, don't they?

This one happens to be the only family picture with ALL of the Hulse's. I am not sure how many of us there even are any more. Johnny is the 4th of 8 children, 6 boys and 2 girls. So far there are 19 grandchildren (21 by the end of 2011). Isn't Ben's bride Stephanie so beautiful? I have only talked to her twice but I did vote for her to be "the one" after the very first meeting. When Ben first told me about her he called her a "lovely little lady." So sweet!

Here are 17 of the 19 showing their true personalities. My boys were a little confused when they were told to be silly for the picture. Usually I am telling them to knock it off while I snap a photo.

Some real family pictures of the 6 of us will be coming after the baby arrives.
1 comment:
We are always our own worst critic, I think you all look wonderful. The boys are so big, Jaxon is like falling of your lap he is so long. Can't wait to see what this next little man looks like; a Johnny or Melody?
Post a Comment