I just wanted to take a minute between packing boxes and cleaning the kitchen floor to celebrate a HUGE step in Jaxon's life. Yep, tonight he ate his first sandwich. Not a real PB & J, but darn close! Homemade strawberry jam, sunbutter (like peanut butter but with sunflower seeds and ohhh so delicious!) and gluten free spelt bread.
We started trying the spelt bread yesterday and so far so good. We will know in a few days if he reacts to it but for now he is living it up! The first time I gave it to him he was literally begging for more.
The other great part is I gave Daniel the exact same thing as Jaxon and he loved it too. I am getting so much closer to being able to feed them the same things. That is a lifesaver with a 2 and 3 year old because they always want what the other one has.
I know what you are thinking. Are they eating on the garage floor? YES! They were "working" in the garage with Johnny so I plopped them down right where they were. Less mess for me to clean up inside. Hurray for eating PB&J on the garage floor!


2 comments:
Hooray! Congrats on the big day! I love those two little guys and they certainly look like they love each other :-)
awesome!!!!
Post a Comment