Some people were wondering so I am going to confirm the rumors. We are blessing Wesley in the Ellsworth Ward on October 18
th, 8am. The building is on Southern, between
Crismon and Signal Butte. I will be visiting with the boys for a week before and Johnny's youngest brother will be coming home from his mission on the 16
th. We are looking forward to seeing Ben again and finally having all of the
Hulse brothers together at one time.
We are so excited to come visit and see friends and family. Anyone know of a place we could crash?...me and the 3 boys that is! Johnny will come after his class on Sat. night and leave again Sunday evening.
5 comments:
You're always welcome here!! We can't wait to see you! And looking forward to the blessing too & meeting little Wesley. :)
Me! Me! Pick Me! I know we are not as centrally located, but we would love to have you! We are excited to see everyone.
Hey Congratulations! He is so cute! I hope all is well.
Thats so exciting you are blessing Wesley here!!!! Can't wait to see you!
Wow! The things you have had to deal with these last few months! You are an amazing girl! And Wesley is beautiful. Congrats!
Post a Comment