Sunday, September 6, 2009

Introducing Wesley Kade Hulse (#2)








5 comments:

Janelle said...

He is a good combo of the both of you. Congratulations!

Sabrina Hulse said...

Absolutely adorable. Cant wait to see you guys.

Kristin said...

Super cute! I love that last picture of him. Congrats again!

Ashley said...

Yay I finally get to see little Wesley! He is sooooo ADORABLE! He looks so much like Daniel to me! You seriously have the cutest kids, my goodness! I can't wait to see and hold him in person! Congratulations!

P.S. Chad says thank you so much for the b-day card and gift card!

harrops said...

well first of all you make me sick. if i could look half as good after waking up let alone just giving birth.. you look great and happy and the little one is way super cute. i love it. congrats again and cant wait to see you.
serina