I enrolled Daniel in a new preschool that starts in October. He is excited. Jaxon just wants to do whatever Daniel is doing so I am a little excited to have time with him when Daniel is not around. He needs some one-on-one time. Wesley will be 4 weeks tomorrow. He is manhandled by his brothers hugs and kisses all day and does not seem to mind, yet. Sometimes he will sleep the entire night for me, other times he is up every two hours. Just like Daniel. Fortunately he has only thrown up once and does not spit up much. I added eggs back in my diet today out of pure desperation, we will see if that changes anything. I am still avoiding all wheat, soy, nuts, dairy and fish. Next I will add soy, but not for a few weeks. The good thing is I am now under my pre prego weight and back in my pre prego clothes. Yeah!
I realized today that I am lonely. I talk to my mother and sisters all the time but it was different in AZ having friends to visit, people to associate with. Johnny went out with the "guys" from work this afternoon and I was a little surprised to realize that I was jealous. This is going to be the most difficult part of this life style for me; meeting people then leaving. We met people in Acton but left after about 6-7 weeks. Not long enough to form lasting friendships. It just makes me look forward to visiting AZ even more.


7 comments:
It's really hard to move around like that. I have always struggled to make friends because I'm afraid to become attached when I know I'll be leaving again.
On a positive note-- your little family will grow very close as you learn to rely on just each other.
Yay for grass and fitting into your pre-preggo jeans!!!:)Glad the move went well.Can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks! Miss ya bunches!
So Jealous of your "Real Grass"! Cangrats on your sweet new baby... can't wait to meet him and see you at his blessing!
pre-preggo clothes!!! Yay! Sorry we didn't get to get together last time you were here! Next time! You can always call me to chat! How long will you be in rosamond? how is the ward? Hey you can always buy clips for your boys, like the cute bus one I just added to go on their shoes on clip on their ties, etc. A cute bus would be sooo cute on a tie! Miss you woman!
Melody, I left you a note on on Jaxon's EE blog- then I realized you haven't post on it since last year! Silly Me!
We were on Sossaman yesterday and Katie started asking for you. It was too cute! I was about to have a break down on Thursday-well actually I kind of did. No one would take naps for me. You were the first one I thought to call. We are so exited to see you and the boys!
i sure enjoy you being a lot closer!! You look amazing in your pre prago clothes!!! I love you sister! your amazing!
Post a Comment