12 years ago
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Moving on up...the 14 freeway!
Yep we are moving. That is why we live in a travel trailer. This is not an official move. Johnny is still working with the same crew on the steele towers. It is still credited toward his program as "transmission work," but the phase they are working on in Acton is complete. Once the tower they are building now is finished the crew will move to Rosamond for the next phase of this project. I knew it was coming but now that it is here I am a little excited and sad at the same time. Daniel just started preschool here last week and LOVES it! I treid to explain to him that we are moving the trailer to a new camp site but he was too busy telling me about the ant hill he painted this morning at preschool to listen. I am excited to meet another new ward and new people. This is an adventure that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I want to hear all about it.
Post a Comment