Monday, January 4, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Jaxon's new name is trouble!

I give you exhibit A: an economy size container of Desitin. It was brand spankin' new.

Exhibit B: the boy's bedroom at my parent's house. We had just returned from New Years weekend at Johnny's brothers house so we were not even all the way unpacked yet.

I was feeding the baby and thought both boys were outside with my dad. I guess Jaxon decided not to go outside and instead took the opportunity to spend some time alone in his room.

Exhibit C: Our favorite leather chair.Exhibit D: the beds, books, winter jackets, floor, wall, door, etc.
Exhibit E: a very proud 2 year-old in brand new PJs.
The clean-up was not as terrible as expected. First we scraped off the excess with a spatula then cleaned the rest off with Swiffer clothes (my dad's suggestion). Who would have guessed?
I am totally sending this story into Swiffer.


We washed the clothes with vinegar. Miraculously it all came out.

Now we are off to Utah to visit family before Johnny is assigned to a new area.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

YIKES!

Kristin said...

I'm dying laughing here- mostly because he's not my kid! I had to show Byron this one!