Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yeah for Mother's Day!

I know no one else is thinking of Mother's Day yet, but my amazing cousin Kim was and she called me today with awesome news. She got my sister Jeanine and I tickets to the Ellen Degeneres Mother's Day Giveaway show. I am stoked. Maybe you are not so stoked yet, but that is because you don't realize they pretty much give away everything you could ever need for a baby except a car! Last year they gave everyone in the audience a 6 month supply of diapers, a $300 high chair, diaper bag, baby video monitor, baby carrier, bathtub, clothes, stroller, blankets, wipes/lotion/cleaning supplies, necklaces for mommy, etc. Look for us in the audience, we will be just two of the hundred prego ladies there that day!

4 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

I am BEYOND jealous!!! I always write to her and beg her to come to her show haha. Gosh you have no idea how jealous I am!!!! Have so much fun!!!!!!!

The Stephens Family said...

Can I come too???? lol

Crystal said...

I am jealous too!!! How do you even get tix?

Janelle said...

Woohoo! Booyah!