Thursday, April 14, 2011

Corn Trial


Jaxon tried corn for the first time on the 12th. He has asked for corn every day since. I am keeping my fingers crossed. He has had other corn products such as citric acid and modified food/corn starch with no reaction and clean scopes, but never the real deal.
It took a while for him to figure out the corn on the cob, but in the end he loved it and has not had any vomiting or other symptoms since then. Yeah for corn! Yeah for Jaxon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful news for you and Jaxon! Hooray for corn! I hope it continues to agree with his little body and that your food options open up a bit more.

Kristin said...

Yeah- I'm crossing my fingers for you too. Corn is awesome!!! I can't even tell you. If I'm in a bind, I can grab tortilla chips, or these awesome popcorn chips they make now. And I must say it is so nice to be able to let her have a piece of normal candy. She was getting really sick of smarties and Yummy Earth lollipops and cried every time I handed her one. Now I can give her a jellybean if she wants it! I will be praying that it works for Jaxon too!