Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where am I?

I woke up this morning wondering "Where am I? Do I even remember?" I had to open the door to remember we had moved to a little trailer park in Lake Elsinore the day before. The Lake looked nice, but dirty and no body contact allowed. The boys LOVED all the dead fish along the edge of the water; I didn't! We made sure to enjoy it from a distance.

Johnny was called out this morning and guess where he was sent? We have come full circle! He was sent back to work for Henkels & McCoy in Ontario, CA. We moved out closer to there today and hope to actually move back to the same park we were in the entire part of last year once they have an opening. It will be nice to move to a place where I know my way around and have some friends. It will be nice to go to church and see familiar faces. I realized last week how much I missed that and I know moving back to Ontario is an answer to my prayers.

1 comment:

The Kleyn Family said...

Hooray! That'll be awesome "going home" kinda. I glad for you :) I miss ya!