I always think that having my four boys living in our trailer is like living in a Circus, but the boys never could understand what I meant because they had never been to a Circus. Well it was in town this week and Sunday was Wesley's actual b-day so on Saturday we headed to the Circus. I found a discount coupon and Wesley was still free since he was technically under 2. We all got into first row balcony seats for $47. I went when I was young and Johnny has very fond memories of going with his family every year. He even insisted I bring along some Cracker Jacks. It was so much fun.
It was also nice to have Johnny there to help me haul our kids around without the stroller!
I couldn't get any good pictures of the boys because they refused to look at me. They were too excited about everything going on around them. The only picture I could get of Wesley was during intermission when he smashed himself in the chair! (Ignore the muddy sock! He found a puddle in the parking lot on the way in!).
Of course they loved the funny clowns, but the absolute favorites were the Tigers and Elephants.
Daniel especially loved the human arrow being shot out of the giant cross bow while on fire! I loved the guys in what looked like a metal circle on the end of a long pole. They spun around and did tricks, but I was so mesmerized and gasping at every trick I never thought to get a picture.
Really it was great entertainment for not much money (just don't buy any of the stuff there because it will cost you at least one arm and possibly a leg too). Seeing it live is even better than the stuff on America's Got Talent and the Circus is where most of the non musical acts on that show belong anyway.


No comments:
Post a Comment