1. Me: Johnny do you know where the bike pump ended up? Johnny: Yeah, I think I put it in the fruit bowl.
2. Babe please don't take the boys to the pool in the wagon, I have to pick up the laundry.
3. Me: Why does it smell like rotten eggs? Johnny: Oh, must be time to empty the tank.
4. Don't forget to check the oven for toys when you light the pilot light, Wesley was storing some trucks in there earlier.
5. Daniel please remember to put water in the toilet before you use it.
6. Excuse me, you can't sit at the table while I am cooking. All the baking supplies I need are under the bench.
7. Jaxon, please stop splashing in the bathtub. Every time you do that the water goes through the wall into the kitchen!
8. Daniel can you get out some paper towels for me? They are under the couch.
Since moving to Bakersfield this is the first park we have stayed in that has free cable. I LOVE watching HGTV while nursing. Property Brothers is my favorite. The other night I dreamed we were renovating my dream house and I kept yelling "I don't want an adobe house." Johnny thought that was funny coming from a girl living in a travel trailer!


2 comments:
Melody how are you? You had me laughing so hard. That is hilarious!
Thanks Melody--that was highly amusing--and made me wonder why I can't organize a kitchen that is likely at least half the size of your trailer! You are a saint to live like that and be happy about it!
Post a Comment