Monday, October 31, 2011

Penitent


Wesley is my little imp. He is so darn cute it is difficult to be upset when he does crazy things. He had a double ear infection a few weeks ago and needed antibiotics every day. One night just as I was about to give him his medicine our neighbor in the next trailer over had an emergency and was calling for help. Johnny and I ran out telling the boys to say put. Of course the medicine was left on the counter. A few seconds later Daniel is yelling "emergency" in our trailer which brought Johnny and I running back inside.
I should have dressed him as a skunk for Halloween. Little stinker that he is was so proud of himself! Not sorry in the least. An entire bottle of antibiotics on the rug. I took the rug outside to wash it off hanging over the back of the truck. Johnny drove off with it the next morning and I am guessing it is somewhere along the 58!

No comments: