
Halloween this year was a little crazy, but overall really great. We were running from a trunk-or-treat carnival, to a pumpkin carving contest in LA, to preschool and school carnivals, to Johnny's Foreman's house, etc. Many Snow Birds and elderly residents living in this RV park specifically went out and bought candy just for our kids. All week people were telling us which space numbers to visit on Halloween. One lady was so happy we were her first trick-or-treaters in over 20 years.
Jaxon lost his first costume which required an emergency trip to the 99 cent store for some
impromptu pirate gear. Daniel alternated between his standard Firefighter costume and a SWAT outfit. Wesley was a Dragon. We kept asking him to find his tail to send him spinning in circles like a puppy. Of course Garrett was our 3 eyed, 4 armed sweaty teething monster. Really he was adorable. Johnny just had to take the opportunity to wear an old cowboy hat he was given. By the end of the night we both agreed the hat must have some kind of mite or bug living in it. We were both itching like crazy. Yuck. Then there was me. The tired mom (not shown) who didn't think to get a costume. Boring, I know. Although, I could pass for a trashy school girl if I braided my hair. It would go perfect with the tacky
hickey I happen to have on the front of my neck. Thanks honey! I felt pretty classy at the preschool carnival! Oh the memories...
No comments:
Post a Comment