Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

This year we made Johnny a shirt with a race track on the back so the boys can give him a back massage with their cars (stole the idea off Pintrest of course). On the front were their hand prints and a statement "Best Dad Hands Down."

 They also answered questions about him. Jaxon said Johnny is 33 years old, 10 feet tall, 104 pounds and his favorite food is cereal. Daniel said Johnny was only 3 feet tall. They both like it when he plays "ruf up" with them.
Johnny is an amazing husband and father. I am thankful for him each and every day. He is patient with not only the boys but all my craziness. He works hard and best of all has an amazing testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Johnny is a true example of faith, devotion, and love. I am so glad he is mine forever and always. I will be one happy Mamma if my boys turn out just like their Daddy!

No comments: