Saturday, September 20, 2008

Feet



For some odd reason I have a love/hate relationship with feet. Baby feet are just beautiful. I used to say I wanted my babies to have my foot shape and Johnny's toes. He has amazing toes. My boys inherited beautiful feet. Jaxon's 4th toes are longer than the others, Daniel's are shorter. They both have perfect tiny and round toes with a little bit of a web between the 2nd and 3rd, which my little sister so kindly pointed out as being freaky!


What I hate about feet are the nails. I absolutely can't stand when I can feel my toe nails touch the tops or front of my shoes. Nasty! I cut them short, which means I now cut my kid's nails, both hands and feet almost every week. What is my problem? This can not be normal.


Now you know the deep thoughts running through my mind during Step class.

1 comment:

The Gomez Bunch said...

I totally agree! I have always been obssesed with baby feet, even if I can tell that they are not going to be cute when they grow up. And I don't like adult feet, I won't touch anyone's feet unless they just came out of the shower and their feet are relatively attractive. This means no males, bc in general I do think males have such ugly feet! yes that does include my own husband, but not Ezra! Not yet anyway, his are still so cute!