Today we had some great family time. We went to Makutu's family play area in Chandler. It is expensive but we had free passes for the boys. Daniel was so excited. He has only been potty trained for under a week, but has never had an accident away from home. At Makutu's he climbed up to the highest slide and refused to have me go down with him. Before I could stop him he dropped out of sight. He went so fast it literally made him pee his pants. I could not stop laughing when I got to the bottom. His eyes were huge and his pants all wet. I considered climbing back to the top and going down the slide again with a wet wipe to attempt a cleaning run, but I figured I had already gone down after him once. Isn't that gross! It was sad but funny. It was almost as funny as when he got mad at me on Sunday. He peed all over Johnny's leg while throwing a tantrum. Hilarious.
After the play area we went to a new pizza buffet off Stapley and the 60. It is called CiCi's Pizza. I am NOT a fan of buffets but Johnny really wanted to go. It was not bad. While we were there Jaxon decided that sweet potatoes are boring! Who would have guessed he would ever get bored after eating them every day, every meal of his life. Poor guy. He started picking up his plate tipping his head back, then dumping either a sweet potato or a grape in his mouth. He would chew just enough to make it really mushy then hack it back out onto the edge of the table. After a few seconds he would suck it back off the edge of the table into his mouth. GROSS, I KNOW! I was laughing so hard and he was having so much fun I didn't stop him. He continued this over and over until we ran out of food, then he started doing it with ice. Once again, hilarious. He was even laughing at himself. The poor woman who cleaned the table after we left! I apologized over and over!
I sit here thinking that I am so tired, but I am so blessed to have two little hyenas to make me laugh all day!
12 years ago


3 comments:
I love the Pee story!! I can just imagine his face of shock when he got to the bottom of the slide.
And poor little Jaxon. He is going to hate sweet potatoes for the rest of his life!!
I am glad that you can laugh at the pee and table mess! I probably would have died. I guess time will hopefully help me to lighten up a bit. :)
Sounds like a fun time, hilarious pee story! We love cici's pizza, pretty good for a buffet!The cinnamon rolls are the best. I try to stay away from that place just for that reason:)Your boys are so funny and adorable!
Post a Comment